- Covid Prediction on CT Scan Images
- Non-Covid Prediction on CT Scan Images
GUI and its Functionalities are:
- We can upload a
CT Scan Image,and our model Covify will
predictwhether the image uploaded is of a Covid Infected person or not.
- When we click the
Classify button,the model gives a softmax probability of the decision is made and how strongly it tries to put forward its integrity.
- When we click on the
Magic Button,it shows a
heat mapof all the activations in the image that influenced the model to make certain decisions.
When we click on CT Scan images, Our Model predicts whether it is covid or not and shows a heat map demonstrating the basis of the model's predictions
Deep learning, a popular research area of artificial intelligence (AI), enables the creation of end-to-end models to achieve promised results using input data without the need for manual feature extraction.
We have used CT scan images to not sacrifice the quality of diagnosis and improve the speed of data diagnosis.
To combat COVID, the Current need of the hour is building Medical Diagnosis Support Systems that are Fast, Reliable, Efficient, and Effective.
Conventional Covid-19 tests that, is PCR (Polymerase chain reaction) test are time-consuming and also leads to much more False-Negative and False Positive predictions
- We have to send the sample of PCR to the labs, which are sometimes in faraway locations that is far time consuming
- Sometimes, When the doctors and Radiologists are not available at that time, we can generate a preliminary diagnosis
- Application of machine learning methods for automatic diagnosis in the medical field have recently gained popularity, i.e., have become far more essential in early detection
- Fast and accurate diagnostic methods are heavily needed to combat the disease, so more and more time should be invested in Disease Control